As a precondition and requirement to use the services available via Satat.net (The Service), you hereby accept and agree
to be legally bound by these Terms of Service:
You shall not
1. have more than one account, at any given time, and shall not create an account on behalf of someone other than yourself.
2. use The Service if you have previously been removed or banned.
3. advertise, solicit, or transmit any commercial advertisements.
4. post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive.
5. use cheats, exploits, or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify or interfere with The Service.
6. institute, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation denial of service attacks or circumventing or modifying any security technology that is part of The Service.
7. engage in any unsporting play (see below for more details) or illegal conduct.
Failing to comply with any of the terms above or for any actual or suspected illegal use of The Service, your account will be terminated and you shall not use The Service. You can terminate your account at any point in time by sending us an email using the address given at the bottom.
1. Go easy on the language when chatting.
2. Do not reprimand players on their playing skills. Expect beginners in rooms marked with ∅.
3. Do not be involved in too much trash talk with your opponents when you beat them.
4. Do not convey information about cards or game moves already made or to be made of the current game in any other form other than normal gameplay. For example, do not tell your partner that this time you will win a kot to indicate that 2 Hearts is with you. Similarly, do not vary the time to play a card to indicate a 'strong' card signal or otherwise.
5. Avoid playing the last match as soon as you start losing, when you are not selecting the trump suit or when your hand is not good.
6. Keep up with the pace. Do not slow down the game by being inattentive. The game timer provides an interval to account for network issues and any auxiliary activity like chatting and waiting for a player to join the first match. This interval should not be considered as in-game 'thinking' time.
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us including your name and email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time to time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website.
We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorised access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide additional forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties. We may use the information to keep in contact with you. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar service. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent. We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties - for example, the number of individuals visiting our website but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.